The Pharmacokinetic (PK) lab provides Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) using high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry. The PK lab specializes in quantitative analyses of anti-viral agents, metabolites, and the associated pharmacokinetic modeling. The lab also does bioanalysis of other pharmaceuticals and small molecules in biomatrices.
Services provided by the PK lab:
- Quantitative analysis of (bio)pharmaceutical compounds in samples from pharmacokinetic studies.
- Development and validation of quantitative LC/MS/MS methods for (bio)pharmaceutical compounds.
- Quantitative determination of (bio)pharmaceutical compounds at low concentrations in complex biomatrices.
- Advice and support for all aspects of drug bioavailability, metabolism, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynanmic (PK/PD) studies.
- Quality Control Analysis of pharmaceuticals and other small molecule compounds in raw and / or dosage forms.
- Pharmacokinetic data analysis and PK parameter estimation output and reports.
The PK lab is currently equipped with two following systems:
- Agilent 1100 series with a Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer API 2000 (PE SCIEX).
- Thermo Scientific Accela HPLC with TSQ Quantum Access MAX.